Monday, March 14, 2011

Results of Night #7

I totally bombed the last challenge. I didn't realize the time so, I didn't remove any common distractions 2hrs before bedtime. I did it 30mins before my bedtime. But I was able to apply all the other challenges oh, except for excercising at night I'm really bad about that.

The results was...First, it took me awhile to get to sleep. It took me about 1-2hrs to get to sleep. I woke up twice in the middle of the night. I have no idea what woke me up or why but I was able to fall back asleep right away. When the alarm went off I felt very tired but I think it has to do with the time change.

Well, I had fun doing these challenges. And I think I will continue to attempt to apply these challenges in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment