Avoid snacks before bed and stay away from foods high in sugar or grains.
Ok, so this challenge was still pretty easy since I already stay away from foods that's high in sugar. I do eat food with grains but I do not eat any snacks before bedtime.
So, I went to bed at 10pm. And repeated challenges 1 and 2 and added 3. I slept thru the night and was sound asleep. But for some odd reason I woke up at 4:30am. I have no idea why. But it was a little too chilly for me so, I got up, checked the heater. It was on 67 degrees so I put it up to 68. Then I went to the bathroom and had to deal with a clogged toilet. Then I finally went to bed. Needless to say, sleep didn't come easy but it came. Then the alarm went off at 7am and I felt so tired. I did not want to get up. So, I stayed in bed for another 15 mins. before I got up to take my kids to school.
68 degrees?!!? How do you do it? I get cold SO easily that I completely bombed night #1! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL...i have a lot of blubber that keeps me warm! lol...i'm so sorry about your night #1. how are you doing on the other nights? i hope that the rest of the nights go well with you!
ReplyDelete