Saturday, March 12, 2011

Results of Night #5

This night I failed. I think it was because it was Friday and I knew I didn't need to wake up early Saturday. But now I regret making that decision.

First, of all I felt parched so I drank water throughout the night. Then I didn't go to bed at my bedtime. I stayed up watching a movie and talking to a good friend on the phone until 12:30am. I didn't have dinner so I ate a little bit around 9pm. I woke up several times and I have no idea why. Once I did get up to use the restroom. Then I woke up at 6:30am! What was I up so gosh darn early?! lol

So, I got on the computer and did some reading and I got sleepy and since all my children were still asleep I went back to sleep. Then around 8:30am my 4yr old woke me up. Not feeling good today. I feel tired! Ugh! Why do I do these things to myself?! lol...well, hopefully, tonight I will get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment